The Scleral Lens Education Society (SLS) teaches contact lens practitioners the science and art of prescribing scleral contact lenses. SLS supports public education that highlights the benefits and availability of scleral contact lenses.
• Access to all practitioner and patient videos (including novice and advanced fitting, troubleshooting, and much more)
• Access to Living Library (filled with hundreds of research articles on scleral lenses)
• Quarterly informative newsletters
• Information on scleral lens events around the world (such as lectures, webinars, and workshops)
Clinic forms and patient handouts to streamline your Scleral lens practice
• Be part of a sharing experience with a unique group of practitioners dedicated to improve their patient’s live with scleral lenses.
• Why not? It’s FREE!